Hello! Today I’m sharing the famous Nordstrom Strawberry Lemonade recipe! I’ve never ordered the lemonade from their cafe but I just had to try this recipe. It’s the most refreshing drink to enjoy by the pool this summer and it’s sooo easy to make! I fell in LOVE with how easy this recipe is.
If you want to get groovy then you can definitely add some vodka to your drink and make it a cocktail. I added my favorite Texas vodka called, Hell’s Half Acre 1885 Vodka. The vodka is organic, Non-GMO and gluten-free.
The drink literally only has 3 ingredients and taste amazing. Find out how I make it below.
- 1 cup semi-frozen strawberries
- 2 oz. HHA Vodka
- Fresh Lemon slices
- In a blender pulse strawberries to create pureé.
- Fill glass cup with crushed ice.
- Pour 2 oz. of HHA Vodka in the glass.
- Fill glass up with your favorite Lemonade.
- Add 2 TBS. of strawberry purée.
- Stir gently and garnish with fresh lemon slice.
Let me know what you think of the recipe! I would love to know your opinion. I purchased the mason jars off of Amazon and they are linked below as well as the vodka!
Hell’s Half Acre 1885 Vodka – https://specsonline.com/shop/spirits/hells-half-acre-1885-vodka/
Mason Jars – https://rstyle.me/+ICVqPi4wGsXqsFI1sPaJyQ