January is almost over guys! Here are ten of my favorite finds for this month. Let me know what you think in the comments below. I’d love to hear if you’ve tried any of the products.
- Moon Boots – I’m about to go skiing and I think these boots would be so fun and cute to wear around town and take photos in.
- Sonix Crystal Phone Letters – I love putting the letters on my phone!
- Felt Fedora Hat – western chic, cool girl vibes.
- Le Pen – My favorite writing tools for calendars and planners! I love all the fun colors, they are super fine, thin, and sleek looking. Perfect for taking notes as well.
- White Loafers – the perfect dupe at a reasonable price. You won’t be disappointed.
- Clear Coffee Mugs – I love these mugs! Alexandrea Garza got me hooked on these. I love using them with my nespresso machine. Honestly, I think these mugs are better than the William Sonoma version. The glass holds up better than William Sonoma mugs. We actually broke both our mugs! smh
- Mason Jars with Straw and Lid – These are great for cocktails, iced coffee, overnight oats, and for gifts! The straws are really cute as well.
- Scalpmaster Brush – great for using in the shower. This little brush is something you would have never thought you needed! It’s helped my manicure stay longer, helps with dandruff, psoriasis, and build up!
- Tinkle Eyebrow Razor – great for quick clean ups around your face! Super quick and easy without have to go to the salon.
- Workout Suit – the perfect bodycon suit to run errands in or workout! Saw this on Sarahbellelizabeth and I had to have it! It looks so comfy on her.
Let me know if you purchase anything! 😉 If I were to order anything then I would definitely get the Le Pens! The are cute, colorful and sleek!