WOW everyone! It’s Twenty Twenty, new year, new possibilities and room for improvement. I can’t believe a new decade has begun! I graduated high school ten years ago… time flies in a blink of an eye. In the past ten years… I have graduated high school, college, found my first big girl job, worked there for four years, I’m in a serious relationship, and now I’m just doing my own thing trying to make my dreams a reality. I am constantly working on myself and being the best version of me, trying to figure out my purpose in life. Lately, I notice it’s best if I start writing out my feelings in a journal, or pretending like I’m sending an email, but I never really send that email. It helps me process my thoughts and gets my frustrations out. Life is hard. Relationships are even harder, and trust is hard to come by. Which is why in 2020 I want to focus on me more! Below you will find 20 Goals I have for myself this year! We live in a beautiful world filled with so many possibilities all created by our savior, Jesus Christ! Read below and find out what I’m aiming for in 2020!
Let me know if anything on my list inspires you? I would love to know in the comments below or on instagram! @alexandriaortizz Also, if anyone would love to collaborate with anything on my list, please let me know!
20 GOALS FOR 2020!
- Be joyful everyday no matter the adversity.
- Have multiple sources of income.
- Play tennis more.
- Go to the New York Stationery Show and show my own stationery collection! (prayers please)
- Go to church once a week
- Counseling with my significant other so we can flourish and be the best couple we can be, while spreading joy to others.
- Go see my favorite band in concert, The Maine! I love them so much. I fell in love with John Oh. (lead singer) in 8th grade. Surprisingly, he actually left a comment on my myspace wall! ****giddy joy****
- Stop my negative thinking
- Think clearly, speak from my heart.
- Spend less
- Contribute more to my Roth IRA
- Stop letting my thoughts get the best of me.
- Make more friends that truly enjoy the same hobbies as me.
- Create at least one tutorial video once a month on either IGTV or Youtube…
- Get better at photography
- Have photoshoots more! I only have this young body for a little longer! Flaunt what you got girl 😉
- Stop worrying about what others think of me.
- Stop feeling inadequate.
- Personal satisfaction with myself.
- Find a way to get Wine About It Wine on the shelves! – Your never favorite sparkling rosé. Follow along on instagram @wineaboutitwine
So what do you think of my list?! hehe, I hope you all find this post worth reading and enjoyable. At the end of the day, we are all just trying to figure out this crazy thing called life. #AOLifestyle
Design A Life You Love